“Home is never a threshold you cross. It is a place you make and a place that might make — or unmake—you.”
Christie Purifoy, Placemaker
Some books find you at the exact right moment in time and when that happens, you can’t help but share them. That’s what I’m doing this week with Christie Purifoy’s most recent release Placemaker.
If you’re in the ellipsis in your own life right now, you might have more questions than answers, more furrowed brows than nodding heads.
But there are some things you can still choose – like making a place where roots are lacking, like believing for sure that God is with you, like doing your next right thing in love.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- A Million Little Ways
- Episode 24: Look for Arrows (Not Answers)
- Placemaker by Christie Purifoy
- All things Christie Purifoy
- Grab a copy of The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.