On a podcast about making decisions and making a life, I would be remiss if I never talked a bit about the death that comes along with it – about the grief that descends as a permanent part of our rhythm of life, coloring everything, reshaping the narrative, changing us in ways we would never ask for but there it is anyway.
This week what I have to offer you in our short time together is a simple reflection about how death changes every part of life, including our ability to do our next right thing. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Will Smith Remembers the Last Conversation with Prince
- No Wonder They Call Him the Savior by Max Lucado
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- Rachel Held Evans
- A Grief Observed by C. S. Lewis
- Grab a copy of The Next Right Thing book!
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.