On Tuesday March 12, 2019, fifty people in six different states were accused by the Department of Justice of playing a part in a major college admission scandal.
Our belief informs our action. What we believe will always direct our next steps. So what happens when we believe something that isn’t true?
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Parents Charged in U.S. College Entry Fraud
- Faithful Presence by David Fitch
- Hebrews 11: 32-34
- Holy Longing by Ronald Rolheiser
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Next Right Thing Pre-order Bonuses: Discern + Decide and audiobook:FREE
- Join us at The Next Right Thing: Book Release + Live Show
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! To receive gentle reminders to pay attention to your life, sign up here for my monthly letter, where you’ll get first-word news, books I’m reading now, my favorite things of the month list, and a secret post you won’t find anywhere else. If you need some room for your soul to breathe, I’m here to help.