“May we have the courage to take the step into the unknown that beckons us; trust that a richer life awaits us there, that we will lose nothing but what has already died.”
If you’ve been around here a while, you already know I consider one of the most important parts of my job to be paying attention and connecting the dots.
Today I’ll share how one simple sentence from a New York pastry chef could help shift your perspective and take your next right step. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- How Milk Bar Founder Christina Tosi Went from Momofuku Employee to Bakery Chain CEO
- Chef’s Table: Christina Tosi (Season 4 Episode 1) via Netflix
- To Bless This Space Between Us: A Book of Blessings by John O’Donohue
- Download Your Seasonal What I Learned Lists
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman