In the fifth season of Seinfeld, Jerry’s friend George Costanza decided to do the opposite of his instincts and as a result, he had the best day of his life. Ignoring your instincts may not be good advice, but there’s still something to learn from doing the opposite. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Listeners of The Next Right Thing can get 2 free months of Skillshare premium membership here.
- Get The Between Places journal for 15% off with code NEXTRIGHTTHING here
- Learning to Walk in the Dark by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.