It’s often the simplest phrases that have the power to change our lives. Like “I love you” and “I’m sorry” and “You’re not alone.”
Since adults make over 35,000 decisions every single day, it’s no wonder that this idea of simply doing the next right thing feels like such a relief.
My goal in these few minutes we have together on Tuesdays is to make one simple suggestion that could help ease the load of your own daily decision-making. If you’re feeling stuck, confused, hesitant, or overwhelmed today, maybe it will help to ask and answer the second question.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Shattered Dreams by Larry Crabb
- Episode 32: Stop Collecting Gurus
- Episode 33: Gather Co-Listeners
- Becoming a True Spiritual Community by Larry Crabb
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.