We’ve been told not to borrow trouble and to be careful borrowing money, but when is borrowing okay, even welcome? Listen in.
*Content warning: This week’s episode references the events of September 11, 2001.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- And still, I remember. As if It happened yesterday by Brambleberry Grace
- Faithful Presence: Seven Disciplines That Shape the Church for Mission by David Fitch
- The Way of The Heart by Henri Nouwen
- The Book of Common Prayer
- To Bless the Space Between Us by John O’Donohue
- Guerillas of Grace by Ted Loder
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing. Each chapter ends with a prayer you can borrow.
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.