The railway system in Japan is one of the best in the world all because of a simple protocol: pointing and calling. This simple routine keeps travelers physically safe. What might it look like to use a similar personal practice to keep ourselves soulfully grounded?
Sometimes it’s the simplest things that help to ease our decision-fatigue the most.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- When a Simple Gesture Prevents 85% of Workplace Errors
- Episode 22: Embrace Your Limits
- Episode 90: Start With This Simple Rhythm
- Grab a copy of my book, The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.