The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot. The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. –Psalm 16:5-6
If you’ve ever felt like you could make better decisions if only you had more time, if you’ve ever wished for time to stop just for a while so you could catch your breath, today’s episode is for you.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Join The Next Right Thing Book Launch Team
- The Dusty Ones: Why Wandering Deepens Your Faith by AJ Swaboda
- YouTube – Big Ben
- Hebrew Parallelism in the Psalms from Oblate Spring
- Big Ben UK Parliament Documents
- Episode 49: Collaborate
- Psalm 16
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! To receive gentle reminders to pay attention to your life, sign up here for my monthly letter, where you’ll get first-word news, books I’m reading now, my favorite things of the month list, and a secret post you won’t find anywhere else. If you need some room for your soul to breathe, I’m here to help.