Being a good decision maker is not necessarily a character trait that is immovable. Instead it has a lot to do with timing. When is the best time to make a decision? Research has some actual answers. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue? – John Tierney for The New York Times Magazine
- Extraneous Factors In Judicial Decisions
- Episode 33: Gather Co-Listeners
- The Next Right Thing book coming April 2: Pre-order on Amazon + Barnes & Noble
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! To receive gentle reminders to pay attention to your life, sign up here for my monthly letter, where you’ll get first-word news, books I’m reading now, my favorite things of the month list, and a secret post you won’t find anywhere else. If you need some room for your soul to breathe, I’m here to help.