Making the decision to move forward with an idea is hard enough, but one thing that can keep us feeling especially stuck is trying to move forward with a decision alone because we are afraid.
When it comes to collaboration it takes a certain amount of courage to say yes to an invitation. But for some of us, it takes courage in even greater measure to extend the invitation in the first place.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Literary London on Simple – episode 141
- Literary London Interest Waiting List
- At Home In The World by Tsh Oxenreider
- The Lazy Genius Goes to London
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman