Emily Ley is the founder of Simplified, which is a bestselling brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women. She has spent nearly 13 years empowering, inspiring, and equipping women in the areas of organization, planning and simplicity. She’s the host of the Simplified podcast and author of national bestselling books, but today, we’re going to talk about concepts she writes about in her newest book, Near in the Night: A Collection of Reflections on Finding God’s Peace and Rest. If you, like me, have trouble turning off your mind at the close of day and are hoping for some simple practices to help you do that with ease, listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Find Near in the Night by Emily Ley
- Find Emily Ley on Instagram
- Download the 10 Minute Evening Routine
- The Quiet Collection app
- Preorder How to Walk Into a Room
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.