There are a lot of reasons why the season of Advent might be a difficult one for you this year. Among them could be because you don’t currently have a church or a faith community or it looks different than it used to. It could be because you’re about to move or make a change, or you just moved and made a change and it’s all impacting your current reality. All of these could lead you to feel some kind of way about it all. If that’s you, I hope you’ll find welcome in today’s conversation. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The Quiet Collection app
- Preorder How to Walk Into a Room
- Find Scott Erickson’s Advent writings
- Find Sarah Bessey’s Advent writings
- Find Kate Bowler’s Advent writings
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.