The way we move through our days is probably a lot more instinctual than we care to admit. We like to think we have clear reasons for things when in fact, most times we are feeling our way through.
Do I feel safe? Do I feel seen? Do I feel heard? Do I feel in control? Do I have what it takes?
On the surface, the decision could be as simple as deciding to join the PTA or not join the PTA. But deeper down and further in, it isn’t always quite so clear cut.
Today rather than tell you one of my own stories or the story of someone who has inspired me, I want to guide you through telling yourself your story, particularly as it relates to a decision you’re carrying.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- The Furious Longing of God by Brennan Manning
- I Told Me So: Self-Deception and the Christian Life by Gregg A. Ten Elshof
- Episode 3: Make The Most Important List
- Mark 10:46-52 – Story of Bartimaeus
- Episode 14: Know What You Want
- A Soul Minimalist’s Guide to Time Management
- A Soul Minimalist’s Guide to Relationships
- Psalm 91
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
- Get the monthly letter here