How can we know the difference between a yes, an absolutely yes, a maybe, a probably not, and a no. And what do we do with the simple one line advice that doesn’t always seem to apply? Listen in.
Click here to ask Emily anything in 60 seconds or less. Be sure to share your name where you live and state your question giving context if necessary. We can’t wait to hear from you!
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Preorder How to Walk Into a Room
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- The Quiet Collection app
- Ask Emily Anything
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Hell Yeah or No by Derek Sivers
- Episode 219: 20 Questions to Ask Before You Say Yes to a Great Opportunity
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.