When it comes to spiritual practice and life with God, it might be your default to think you’re doing it wrong. Even though I’ve walked with my friend Jesus for many decades, have written many faith-based books, hold a master’s degree in Christian spiritual formation and even teach in a master’s level program on the same topic, I still carry around that childlike question sometimes without even realizing it. Am I doing this wrong? Am I on the right track? Am I going to be okay? Let’s talk about it. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Preorder How to Walk Into a Room
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.