What’s saving your life right now, specifically when it comes to autumn? It could be anything from a favorite product to a spiritual practice, a fun new show or a meaningful relationship. When it comes to naming what we love this fall, everything counts. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Preorder How to Walk Into a Room
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- Our Unforming by Cindy S. Lee
- Get the monthly letter
- My Autumn playlist
- My sister’s Autumnal playlist
- Kendra’s Breezy Instrumental playlist
- More of what’s saving my autumn life
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.