Today I’m talking with not one, but two guests. From their rural homestead in Charlottesville, Virginia, it’s husband and wife duo Daniel and Lauren Goans, known as Lowland Hum. With the release of their brand new album From Self, With Love, this seemed like the perfect time to have them on the podcast to talk about some of the key decisions they’ve made along their way. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- Find Lowland Hum on Instagram
- Visit Lowland Hum’s website
- Find Lowland Hum on Patreon
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.