The kitchen is the room of our house where we make many of our daily decisions which means it also has the potential to be the root cause of a lot of decision fatigue. Today I’m glad to welcome one of my in-real-life friends, Bri McKoy.
Bri is an accidental home cook, a lover of gathering people around her everyday table, and the author of two books: the first is Come and Eat and the second is her brand new release: The Cook’s Book, the only cookbook I’ve ever read cover to cover. I’m thrilled to have her join us today to talk about our next right thing in the kitchen. Listen in.
“Your presence is more important than you perfectly roasted chicken. A confident and joyful cook knows this and believes it. Your effort is worth it. Your food is enough.” —Bri McKoy, The Cook’s Book
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The Cook’s Book by Bri McKoy – Brand new this week!
- Visit Bri’s website
- Find Bri on Instagram for inspiration for the everyday home cook
- Join The Soul Minimalist to continue this conversation
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing for simple, soulful decision-making practices
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.