If we’re going to be on the internet, because we are, how can we stay sane and remain soul minimalists in the midst of the constant stream of information? That’s today’s question. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- “Our Brains Are No Match for Technology” by Tristan Harris
- Episode 32: Stop Collecting Gurus
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Depression, Creativity, and the Dangers of Being Constantly Plugged In by Ally Fallon
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.