This week I’m thrilled to celebrate another milestone: six years of The Next Right Thing podcast. Can we even believe it? Reflection is a key part of my own rhythm of life, so when I approach anniversaries of any kind, particularly annual ones, I like to pause and look back before moving ahead. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to The Soul Minimalist on Substack
- Episode 238: State of the Podcast 2022
- Episode 198: Be Present Not Perfect with Shauna Niequist
- Episode 254: Honest Advent with Scott Erickson
- Episode 213: How to Make Embodied Decisions with Dr. Hillary L. McBride
- Episode 212: How to Walk Out of A Room
- Episode 206: What Worked in 2021
- Episode 208: Hold the Tension Longer
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.