This episode is called One Question to Ask Yourself Every Quarter, but of course you can ask it more often than that. It’s a question I always have in mind, and it’s become such a part of my rhythm of life that I don’t really even think that much about it in one particular time. I just think about it as I go along my way and record my answers as they come. Listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The Wisdom of Your Body by Hillary McBride
- Episode 276: Why Self-Care Isn’t Selfish with Taylor Elyse Morrison
- Get my monthly letter
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.