I’m glad to welcome author Taylor Elyse Morrison, who’s turned being bad at self-care into a career. She’s the founder of the media company Inner Workout, and the author of a book by the same name. She’s a founder, facilitator, coach, and serial entrepreneur making wellbeing and personal development more accessible. She’s all about supporting people’s journey to know, care for, and become their full selves. I hope you’ll listen in.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Find Taylor Elyse Morrison on Instagram
- Find Inner Workout on Instagram
- Inner Workout by Taylor Elyse Morrison
- Find Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith on Instagram
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.