Today I’m thinking in threes: three categories of reading, three books I recommend and three questions to help you reflect on the last several months before heading in to the new season that’s upon us. If you like this reflection, I send out a letter to my readers one time a month with three questions for reflection and three books I recommend, and you can add it to your inbox here.
LINKS + RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Jami Nato
- Jesus and the Disinherited by Howard Thurman
- Start with Hello by Shannan Martin
- The Lake House by Kate Morton
- The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you like reflections like this one, sign up for my monthly letter. In this letter, I always share 3 questions for reflection and 3 books I recommend. Readers tell me it’s their favorite email they get all month.