As we continue this short series on friendship, I’m glad to welcome one of my IRL friends, the author of one of my top 10 favorite books of 2020, Share Your Stuff. I’ll Go First and host of the 10 Things to Tell You podcast, Laura Tremaine. Laura has written a book all about friendship for grownups and it’s already helped me make some really important mindset shifts in my own relationships. It’s called The Life Council: 10 Friends Every Woman Needs and it releases on April 4. I’m thrilled to have her on this episode to talk about friendships, specifically what we get wrong culturally, what it means to believe the best, and what to do when a friendship ends. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- The Life Council by Laura Tremaine
- Visit Laura Tremaine’s website
- Find Laura Tremaine on Instagram
- Share Your Stuff. I’ll Go First by Laura Tremaine
- The Quiet Collection app
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.