After a short break, we’re back with a starter pack of episodes to turn to for particular situations, especially for you who might be new here or are looking for helpful, actionable decision-making content. Today I’ll share specific episodes for when you feel stuck, for making decisions with other people, and resources for your next right thing. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 242: Are You Afraid of Choosing Wrong?
- Episode 162: Is It Time to Move On?
- Episode 145: When You’re Afraid: Start with Your Senses
- Episode 136: Decision-Making for Slow Processors
- Episode 226: When Someone You Love is Indecisive
- Episode 119: How to Help Children Make Decisions
- Episode 167: Spiritual Direction for Beginners
- Episode 172: Make These 2 Lists Now
- Episode 219: 20 Questions to Ask Before You Say Yes to a Great Opportunity
- A Great Wagon by Rumi
- The Quiet Collection app
- Get my monthly letter here
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.