Today I’m glad to welcome back to the show author, artist, and spiritual director, Scott Erickson. We’ll talk about one of my favorite Advent resources, his beautiful book Honest Advent. I read it last year and of course didn’t finish it in time for Christmas, but I just kept right on reading through the new year, finishing it up in the middle of January and I wasn’t a bit mad about it. We’ll talk about vulnerability, his own Advent inspiration, and the fascination we both share this time of year. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Find Scott online and on Instagram
- Honest Advent
- Add your name to this waitlist, and we’ll let you know when the brand-new Quiet Collection for Christmas is available!
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.