Today I’m glad to welcome our favorite Enneagram teacher, author Suzanne Stabile, to talk about the three centers of intelligence and how our stances inform our decisions.
Suzanne is a highly sought-after speaker and teacher, known for her personal vulnerability and creative approach to Enneagram instruction. After 25 years of studying the enneagram, learning from people’s stories, cultivating relationships, and learning under Father Richard Rohr, she has become a bestselling author and world-class teacher of the enneagram.
Her most recent enneagram book is called The Journey Toward Wholeness: Enneagram Wisdom for Stress, Balance and Transformation and if you ask me, it’s her best one yet. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Find Suzanne online and on Instagram
- The Journey Toward Wholeness by Suzanne Stabile
- As a bonus for listening, Suzanne’s publisher IVPRESS is offering a promo code for 30% off The Journey Toward Wholeness. Simply use code NRT at checkout at ivpress.com for 30% off today. (This code expires December 5, 2022!)
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.