Doing the next right thing won’t necessarily protect us from harm, regret, or embarrassment. But hopefully, it can be a practice that keeps us present, moving, and from being too hard on ourselves. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Souvenirs of Solitude by Brennan Manning
- Seasons of Your Heart by Macrina Wiederkehr
- Sign up for my monthly reflection letter
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.