All the world’s a neighborhood and everyone’s my neighbor. How to begin to live as such? Today’s guest submits it’s simple: Start with hello. Today I’m glad to welcome one of my favorite writers and also favorite humans, author Shannan Martin. Her most recent book is called Start With Hello (And other simple ways to live as neighbors). In it, she speaks directly to that part of us that wants to reach out, wants to belong, wants to embody connection with our community in a way that is tangible, accessible, equitable, and with hearts bent toward justice. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Start with Hello by Shannan Martin
- Falling Free by Shannan Martin
- The Ministry of Ordinary Places by Shannan Martin
- Find Shannan on Instagram
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.