It’s a question often asked and answered by writers and podcasters alike and it’s easy to see why — it’s simple, it’s direct, and it’s deeply thought provoking. Along with making a list of what I’m learning each season, I also love to make note of what’s saving my life. Thanks to Barbara Brown Taylor for bringing this question into the public conversation, and to John Claypool to asking it of her so many years ago. So that’s today’s episode. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Leaving Church by Barbara Taylor Brown
- My Autumn playlist
- Myquillyn’s playlist Hope You Like Banjos
- Created Colorful – Use code EPF20 for $20 off your consultation (expires Oct. 31, 2022)
- What the Heck is EOS? by Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.