The disembodied smoke of regret is nearly impossible to contain, corral, or neatly repackage and conceal. Once it’s released, it sticks to the fibers and hangs on for days. Perhaps you can relate. Here is a practice that has helped me not only move through it but also find peace on the other side. Not a perfect peace, but a settled one. I hope it’s helpful for you as well.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 79: Find Relief from Regret
- Conversation: The Sacred Art by Diane M. Millis
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.