C.S. Lewis once said to “always prefer the plain, direct word to the long, vague one. Don’t implement promises, but keep them.” What’s true for language can also be true for life. Why make something complicated when it can be simple instead? Here are 3 common writing tips given to writers that can be applied to our whole life. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Use code TISH22 for 30% off Liturgy of the Ordinary at ivpress.com
- LitHub: Should You Write What You Know? 31 Authors Weigh In by Emily Temple
- The Art and Craft of Writing with Ann Kroeker
- I Guess I Haven’t Learned That Yet by Shauna Niequist
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.