How can you move forward when you feel stuck, overwhelmed, out of control, or like you’re doing it all wrong? My guest today brings simple advice with a nuanced angle inviting us all to trust the process.
Stephanie Duncan Smith is a senior editor at Baker Books, where she coaches and champions authors to bring the best out of their message. She’s worked in book and digital media publishing for over a decade, developing bestselling and award-winning writers, and personally pens SLANT LETTER, an email newsletter for writers looking to deepen their craft and tend to the soul of their work which we plan to tell you all about. So what does it look like to trust the process in parenting, faith, and writing? Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Find Stephanie on Instagram here and online here
- Get Stephanie’s newsletter SLANT LETTER here
- Learn more about my Summer Writing Intensive with hope*writers
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.