Whether you’re making plans to travel, to be with friends or family, or to host people at your house in your very own neighborhood, chances are you have some expectations for how things will go. So what do you do when the day comes, the trip is lovely, the food is great and the company kind, but you get stuck in a disappointment that you can’t seem to shake? Sometimes our next right thing turns out differently than we thought, and even if it’s not life-threatening or earth-shattering, we feel disappointment and we may not even know all the way why. Here’s a way to move through it. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- A Rhythm of Prayer by Sarah Bessey
- Burnout by Emily and Amelia Nagoski
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.