It’s the question Barbara Brown Taylor asks and answers in her memoir, Leaving Church, and one many of us have carried forward to ask and answer as well. The best questions are shareable and re-answerable and today I’ll share my list of what’s saving my life. Because when you are in a season of discernment and decision-making (which is almost always), it’s helpful to name and celebrate where the life comes from. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Leaving Church by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Episode 76: Create a Simple Morning Routine
- Episode 90: Start with this Simple Rhythm
- Episode 141: Redo Your Morning Routine
- Caffeine Eye Cream by The Inkey List
- Episode 167: Spiritual Direction for Beginners
- Episode 178: How to Find a Spiritual Director
- On Being feat. Gordon Hempton with Krista Tippett
- I Used to Be a Human Being by Andrew Sullivan
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here! If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.