We underline a quote because it mirrors, questions, or inspires something in us. But it does no good for us if we don’t have a way of recording and organizing it for later use and reflection. Today I’ll share my four bucket system for capturing and organizing my favorite quotes so that they might make a difference in my everyday life. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Say Yes by Scott Erickson
- When Everything’s on Fire by Brian Zahnd
- The Three Battlegrounds by Francis Frangipane
- Episode 167: Spiritual Direction for Beginners
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.