Sometimes you need someone to read to you words spoken by a sufferer in the midst of struggle, words without a filter or a reframe. Here is a simple reading of Psalm 22, a Psalm of individual lament that may perhaps be a strange kind of comfort for you if you’re in the midst of your own struggle. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Psalm 22, read from the Common English Bible
- Other episodes like this one: Psalm 139 and Read Psalm 23
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.