What do you do when you feel like your decisions are running counter to your bodily experience? How can you know when you are living a disembodied life?
My guest today has asked (and answered) these questions and more in her years-long work as a psychologist, a researcher, an author and a teacher. Dr. Hillary McBride is the author of the new release The Wisdom of Your Body where she writes about what it means to find healing, wholeness, and connection through embodied living.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Dr. Hillary McBride on Instagram and online
- The Wisdom of Your Body by Dr. Hillary McBride
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.