What do you do when you feel like your life hasn’t turned out the way you thought it would or the way you wanted it to? How do you keep going in the face of personal or vocational disappointment? My guest today has spent a lot of time not only thinking his way through the answer to that question, but he’s lived his way through it and has brought us along through his own stories, questions, humor, compelling art and now, his brand new book, Say Yes. I’m delighted to sit down with Scott Erickson, an artist who is working to give us a new visual vocabulary for the spiritual journey we’re all on. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Say Yes by Scott Erickson (out January 25th!)
- Find Scott online and on Instagram
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.