At the end of every year, I write down a list of what worked and what didn’t work that year. I’ll share my list of what worked for me this year as well as a few tips and resources for you if you want to make your own list. Listen in!
Want help looking back before moving forward? Download these 10 Questions for Reflection and Discernment.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Episode 189: How to Use The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Receive my monthly letter by signing up here
- Gino Wickman’s Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner
- Lara Casey’s Power Sheets (Cultivate What Matters)
- Episode 185: Why Makers Struggle to Get Things Done
- Episode 163: Reflection as Activism
- Episode 167: Spiritual Direction for Beginners
- Episode 178: How to Find a Spiritual Director
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.