What if the greatest theologians the world has ever known are those whom the world wouldn’t consider theologians at all? I’m glad to welcome theologian and author of Abuelita Faith, Kat Armas, who tells the stories of unnamed and overlooked theologians in society and in the Bible–mothers, grandmothers, sisters, and daughters–whose survival, strength, resistance, and dedication to the next deeply right thing teach us the true power of love and faith. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Find Kat’s work online and on Instagram
- Abuelita Faith by Kat Armas
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.