Our lives are endlessly complicated and our decisions are almost always laced with layers of nuance which is why it’s always a challenge (one I love!) to create episodes about decision-making. Is it possible to share principles, perspective, and simple frameworks that are helpful no matter who you are or what decision you have to make? I say it is, or at least I try.
Today I’ve curated the top 10 episodes to listen to if you’re carrying a particular decision right now and could use some practical help to make it; a decision-making starter kit if you will. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 167: Spiritual Direction for Beginners
- Episode 32: Stop Collective Gurus
- Episode 70: The Best Time to Make a Decision
- Episode 109: Wait Until the Morning
- Episode 113: Decide to Decide
- Episode 136: Decision-Making for Slow Processors
- Episode 172: Make These 2 Lists Now
- Episode 196: Why Your Pro/Con List Isn’t Working
- Episode 162: Is It Time to Move On?
- Episode 168: Is It Time to Dream Again?
- Episode 174: Is It Time to Quit My Job?
- Episode 121: How to Discern and Decide
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.