Today’s conversation is between me and you—because today we celebrate 200 episodes of The Next Right Thing! What a gift it has been to be a small part of 200 of your Tuesdays. For the first time, I’m hosting an Ask Me Anything where you asked questions and I say words about my dream guests, my limited parenting advice, what the P stands for, and if I’ve ever thought about quitting. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Episode 187: State of the Podcast 2021
- Episode 115: Before You Decide, Halt
- Episode 189: How to Use The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Episode 172: Make These Two Lists Now
- hope*writers online writing community
- Episode 106: Let’s Talk About Disney’s Frozen 2!
- Episode 185: Why Makers Struggle to Get Things Done
- Episode 71: Let Time Be Your Friend
- Episode 103: Look for the Children
- What Now? by Ann Patchett
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.