A lot of us are looking for our truest words these days. We’re taking the hymns and choruses of our childhood faith, the verses we have memorized, our adolescent optimism, our adult commitments, our 2020 cynicism and our 2021 exhaustion and we’re holding them all up to the light. We have thrown some things out. We are holding on for dear life. In the sifting, there’s sure to be some mix-ups. If you can relate, this episode is for you. And for me. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Walking in Wonder by John O’Donohue
- Find Annie F. Downs online here and on Instagram here
- On the Brink of Everything by Parker Palmer
- To Bless the Space Between Us by John O’Donohue
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.