What do we do when we wish we were different but struggle to make a change? What do we do when a thing we’re good at (that is sometimes good) is also a thing that is sometimes trouble? Every strength has a shadow side and sometimes gifts come with burdens to bear. If you wonder what to do when your best gets the best of you, listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Friends University’s Master of Arts in Christian Spiritual Formation and Leadership
- Learn more about the StrengthsFinder assessment
- The Return of the Prodigal Son by Henri Nouwen
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.