After a few weeks off, it’s good to be back. Happy 2018!
If January has failed to bring any respite from the burden of decision-making, you’re in the right place.
There could be many reasons why decision fatigue has crept into your life:
It could be a familiar life-long struggle you’ve always had with making decisions.
It could be seasonal or related to your life stage — the unfortunate consequence of a recent life transition, job change, relationship struggle, loss or promotion.
Today, though, I want to talk about a third possibility for your decision fatigue — something that may be adding to the mind clutter.
It’s one many of us overlook or fail to consider, but we are especially vulnerable to here at the beginning of a new year.
What is that third phantom cause of decision fatigue? Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Myquillyn Smith, The Nester
- Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book about a (Really) Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung
More help to discern your next right step:
- Episode 02 Do this Before Every Hard Decision
- Episode 03: Make the Most Important List
- Episode 14: Know What You Want