Author Joshua Becker says that “Minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things we most value and the removal of anything that distracts us from it.” We could say the same thing about soul minimalism, except instead of focusing on our external life, a soul minimalist does this for her internal life. What do I value most for my inner life this summer and what can I remove that will distract me from it? I’ve got 5 steps to consider for a simplified summer. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get 10% off your first 3 months with Ritual
- The More of Less by Joshua Becker
- Episode 01: Become a Soul Minimalist
- Episode 90: Start With This Simple Rhythm
- A Hidden Wholeness by Parker Palmer
- Get One Last Thing each Saturday morning
- The Jesus Way by Eugene Peterson
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
If you’re struggling to discern your next right thing, grab this free guide to help you make any decision today.