For generations, people have wandered through the wilderness and the valley of the shadow; they have navigated life in the midst of difficulty, loss, and seemingly impossible circumstances. If you are walking through your own wilderness right now, you are not alone even if you feel alone. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Enjoy $100 off your first month with code NEXTRIGHTTHING at TalkSpace
- The Dusty Ones by AJ Swoboda
- Learning to Walk in the Dark by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Friends University’s Christian Spiritual Formation and Leadership program
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.