How do you know if you’re in the right place with the right people at the right time? And how can we find mentors to help us discern our next right thing? Natasha Sistrunk Robinson is a leader we all need in our lives and her voice inspires me to be the leader I’m meant to be. May she do the same for you. Listen in.
Links + Resources From This Episode:
- Get 30% off your first month of KiwiCo with code NEXTRIGHTTHING
- Learn more about Natasha Sistrunk Robinson’s work here
- Leadership Links, Inc.
- Mentor for Life: Finding Purpose through Intentional Discipleship by Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- A Sojourner’s Truth by Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Our Stories in The Wilderness – Keynote at The Apprentice Gathering
- Find Natasha on Instagram here
- Discover where Annie is taking the That Sounds Fun Podcast on tour this summer
- Order The Next Right Thing Guided Journal
- Grab a copy of my book The Next Right Thing
- Find me on Instagram @emilypfreeman
I’m Emily and I’m glad you’re here!
We all approach decision-making differently. Want to know your decision-making personality? Take the short decision-making style quiz.